Thursday, December 28, 2006

Pine Hills Farm

tagged

1. I hate dogs in the house...(ask my family)

2. Like Josiah said he and I say "Nuh-Uh" exactly the same way

3. I don't like spiders or snakes(of course no girl I know likes the horrid things!)

4. As my dad says I actually do the dishes without being told...now THAT for me is very unusual..lol

5. Lets see.....when I was younger(age 2) I thought I was so cool and tried putting on lipstick...my parents found me in the bathroom with lipstick all over my face, I have a picture of it if you want to see it.

6. I hate getting my picture taken...


Ok, now for the tagging

Mellisa Mc.
Grace Bandy
Holly Bennett
Carah Wallen
David Price
Jacob E.
Suzanne K.
Hannah T.
KaraLea T.
Anna P.

2 comments:

Steven and Milena said...

Sorry, I already taged Suzanne. HA HA HA

David Price said...

In my opinion someone should only be able to be tagged once in his/her life. I acknowledge that this is a completely different tag from that which I was tagged previously by unamed blogger. I am a very guarded person however, rarely letting even the closest friend/relative know too much. So due to this particular fact I will have to decline this tag and continue in my usual guarded fashion.

Please except my apology on this matter, as I don't want to cause any uncomfortableness on my behalf. There was no way on earth you could have possibly known I would take this tag this personally, but want to clarify I will never hold it against you. In any mannor whatsoever. This is my failing, not your!

:)

In Him,
D.Price