Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tagged!

Well....I've been tagged by Ashton to .....

"List 6 things about yourself which are either weird, habitual, unusual, or just plain fun to hear about and tag six to ten others in the [Blogger/Xanga/Wordpress] world, who then, in the spirit of not wussing out, must read words like these and follow the same rules you did."

By the way,Ashton and I didn't come up with that title.

OK,OK I'll get on with it.............

1. When I see or hear a bird I have never seen before, I try to figure out what species of bird it is. If I can't, I get VERY annoyed, and am subconsciosly bugged in my head about it until I forget (which doesn't happen until the future when I find it out).

2. Although I generally like pretty much any animal I absolutly HATE racoons, opossums, and almost any animal that is related to rats and mice.

This really goes along the lines of num.2, but O well...

3. I'll just say this much, I don't think to highly of spiders either. (as some of us...*ahem*... may know better than others).

4. My sister ( Sierra) and I say "NUH-UH" exactly the same way, as Jessica M. pointed out. LOL Recently she also has caught the nuh-uh bug.

5. I sometimes make weird and bizzare nick-names for my sisters, for example: Hannah used to be swoatie. Ask me how I came up with that, too long of a story.

6. I'll post #6 when I think of it.

The ones I will tag are:

1. Calvin M.
2. Robert M.
3. Jessica Mc.
4. James Mc.
5. Steven K.
6. Colton E.

If you don't have blog, just leave your tag "home-work" as a comment.

No comments: