Thursday, February 07, 2008

Hey All!!

I know, I've been SO bad about posting, but since I personally don't have a camera, and I don't want to use the same pictures as Josiah does, its hard. So please bear with me! :)

The last few days have been pretty full with the usual daily things, cleaning, choir, exploring woods which is SO MUCH FUN in the snow and fog that we have been having lately. In our woods there have ben quite interesting things such as a old rusty old tricyle, an old chair, old bottles and...a Guinea, a dead one, with its head off, but we won't go into any further details. :)

Also, this coming Saturday we (Josiah, Lenna, Elita and I) will be performing in a yearly piano concert which is called the "Monster Concert". It is where about 13 pianos are all set up on stage and us kids play our parts all at the same time. It will be interesting how it all turns out! :)


Until the next post, which hopefully won't be TOO long! :)



-Sierra

11 comments:

Emil Bandy said...

Your family cutting bird's heads off again? :)

Abigail said...

Sierra,

That sounds like fun!

I hope you have a nice time!

Abigail

Sierra said...

Emil, LOL! Yea, Lenna and I find EVERY interesting things out there. Sometime when Spring sets in, ya'll need to come over and explore with us. :)


Abigail,

It was LOTS of fun

Emil Bandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emil Bandy said...

Sierra, do ya'll find every very interesting thing out there, or do ya'll just find very interesting things out there? (sorry, I just couldn't resist:) But that does sound fun!

Sierra said...

LOL!!! Thanks for pointing that out...So yea,*cough*, we find VERY interesing things out there...:)

Miss Amy said...

Hi Sierra!
How did the Piano Concert go? :-)
Love,
Amy/Sarah Jane (Remember me? ;-)).

Sierra said...

Hey Amy! Yes, I remember you, we haven't talked in such a long time! The piano concert went really well, it was so much fun! :) So, I heard you all will be coming in May, is that correct?? I can't wait to meet you! Love, Sierra

Miss Amy said...

Hey Sierra!
I know!! We'll have to talk soon!! :-)
Oh good!! :-) I'm glad you all had fun! :-)
Yes we are!!! :OD (Lord willing! :-)). I can't wait to meet you either!!! :-)
Have a good day! :-)
Love,
Amy :O0

Sierra said...

Hey!! Yes, we'll have too. :) Do you have an e-mail address? Well, I'm sure you do. :) But maybe you can send it to me on "goodreads". That sounds great! I can't wait till May!!!

Miss Amy said...

Hey!! :-)
Yes I do! :-) Sure! I'll send it to you!!! :-)
I'm sure it will be a lot of fun this May!!! :OD
Love,
Amy :O)