Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trip To Galsburg

Last week Elita, Hannah, and I went with Dad on one of his jobs to Galsburg...There, while he was talking to a chief Police, us girls went to the Park and took some interesting photos...As you will see when you see the second and third ones. :) Notice the face Hannah is giving when she is "shooting" the canon, as if she was enjoying this...But not to fear, I made sure that she knew she and Elita were just posing. ;) Enjoy these pictures!! And tell me what you think as well! :)

--Sierra







Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Joy said...

I really like your pictures! :-)
I found your blog from Jessica's. :-)
We're going to be coming out to Illinois in May... (That's where you live, right?)

Well, have a great day! :-)
Joy

The Black Knight said...

Good Pics! You mean Galesburg?

Emil Bandy said...

lol.......
You really shouldn't be teaching your sisters to shoot each other you know ... It could get quite dangerous ;)

Jessica McDonald said...

Great photos, Sierra!!! The second one had me in stitches! :-D

love you! ~Jessica

Sierra said...

Joy,

Welcome to my family's blog! :)And yes, we do live in Illinois, and I think I have "met" your sister Amy, I can't wait to meet you and your family in May!! :)

The Black Knight,

Yes, I do mean Galesburg! Thanks so much for pointing that out! :)

Emil,

LOL! :D Like I said, my sisters knew they were just pretending!! :) On Sunday, remind me to tell you what they did to their dolls! :)

Jess,

Thank you!! Yeah, they, (we), were in a pretty goofy mood that day! :)


~Sierra

Anonymous said...

Also along the same line as the Black Knight.

Don't you mean a Chief of Police as opposed to a "Chief Police"

A nitpicking homeschooler