Thursday, October 12, 2006

Pine Hills Farm

Blog Tag

I've been tagged by Samuel Evans! ,Josiah

In my freezer:

1. Pizza Rolls
2. Home-grown peaches
3. H.E.B. Fajitas (THE BEST!)
4. Pumpkin
5. ice

In my car:

1. Trash
2. Trash
3. Trash
4. More trash
5. And, Um, did I mention, TRASH!

O.K. Really in our car:

1. Spare tire
2. C.D.s
3. Folding chairs
4. Electrical trailer adapter
5. Jack

In my closet:

1. Clothes
2. Shoes
3. Pet carrier
4. Tent
5. Elaborately hand decorated vest that I used in a play

In my back pack

1. Dissection tools
2. Wrist watch that my dog, Lady Galadriel chewed the band off of.
3. Two of Grandma's recipies for cookies. Secret.
4. Samaritan Ministeries October prayer guide
5. Chemistry text book

In my wallet

1. Military I.D. card
2. Gum
3. money
4. Five pennies why, I don't know
5. Mean beans (Ask me why and I'll show you if you promis to let me.)

Five people that I will inflict this torture to...

1. Tom Candler (my dad)
2. David Price
3. Steven King
4. TJ Draper
5. Annie King

Josiah D. C.

If you don't have a blog, leave your lish in the comments section below.

8 comments:

David Price said...

Sorry, already did mine.

see it here

dp

David Price said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Price said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David Price said...

Don't be alarmed! I didn't say something I later regretted, I just mistakenly (I still don't know how it happened) posted my comment three consecutive times.

dp

Steven and Milena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steven and Milena said...

In my freezer.

1:Ice cream (good!)
2:Ground venison
3:Bacon
4:Apple sauce
5:Fish sticks

In my car.

1:Maps
2:Old dried food
3:Carpet
4:Radio
5:Anti Freeze

In my closet.

1:cloths
2:Paint ball masks
3:Plastic drawrs
4:Shelfs
5:plastic containers

In my back pack.

Not a thing because
I don't use one.

In my wallet.

1:Picture
2:Picture
3:Picture
4:Picture
5:Nothing

5 people that I will tag.

What David P. said on his

Ashton said...

When did I say I didn't like blogger? *confused*

TJ Draper said...

Ahh, I didn't realize I had been tagged because no one told me this blog existed... I'll get to this tagging business on my blog soon.